Ultra Durable Headsets
ThinkWrite headsets have been designed specifically for the demands of students in classrooms. The headset is constructed with a special plastic on the headrest that can be bent to extreme positions and also has an extra thick, chew resistant braided fabric cable with built in volume control. The headsets are built to take advantage of the iPads and Chromebooks single jack for recording and listening. They are very useful for speech to text and recording voiceovers at schools on the iPad and the Chromebook. Compatible with Scholastic Read 180 and Imagine Learning.
take advantage of the ThinkWrite headsets Capabilities:
- Record themselves reading so teachers can monitor fluency.
- Record themselves reading their own writing.
- Record voice overs for multimedia projects. (iMovie)
- Get speech feedback from language applications. (Duolingo)
- Participate in a Skype or FaceTime connection with a student in another state or country.
- Leave voice feedback on other students work and projects. (Voice Thread)
- Compose a first draft of a writing assignment using voice to text. (Siri or Dragon)
- Teach a math concept to other students with Explain Everything.
- Create an original song in GarageBand with voice effects recorded with headset.
- Use Siri for voice commands.
Max input power:100MV
Cord length: 1.28 M
Plug type ：3.5mm stereo or USB
Drive unit: 40mm
Volume Control: On cable
Microphone: Noise reduction
Cord material: Braided fabric
Warranty: 2 year
Starting at $24.99 per unit // USB Headsets Starting at $34.99 per unit
Available in several colors
90103 – Black // 90103 – Red
90103 – Navy
90119 – Black
Get it Online on Amazon
Ultra-Durable headset designed for classroom use with either an iPad or Chromebook. Ideal for use with built in voice to text on the iPad, recording student reading fluency, Read 180 and creative apps like Explain Everything and iMovie that record student voice. Ideal for Smarter Balanced and PARCC assessments, as well as everyday usage. Available now in USB and 3.5mm.