Are you tired of replacing broken headsets?
ThinkWrite headsets have been designed specifically for the demands of students in classrooms. The headset is constructed with a special plastic on the headrest that can be bent to extreme positions and also has an extra thick, chew resistant braided fabric cable with built in volume control.
The headsets are built to take advantage of the iPads and Chromebooks single jack for recording and listening. They are very useful for speech to text and recording voiceovers at schools on the iPad and the Chromebook.
Students can take advantage of the ThinkWrite headsets doing the following:
1. Record themselves reading so teachers can monitor fluency.
2. Record themselves reading their own writing.
3. Record voice overs for multimedia projects. (iMovie)
4. Get speech feedback from language applications. (Duolingo)
5. Participate in a Skype or FaceTime connection with a student in another state or country.
6. Leave voice feedback on other students work and projects. (Voice Thread)
7. Compose a first draft of a writing assignment using voice to text. (Siri or Dragon)
8. Teach a math concept to other students with Explain Everything.
9. Create an original song in GarageBand with voice effects recorded with headset.
10. Use Siri for voice commands.
Compatible with Scholastic Read 180 and Imagine Learning.
Max input power:100MV
Cord length: 1.28 M
Plug type ：3.5mm stereo or USB
Drive unit: 40mm
Volume Control: On cable
Microphone: Noise reduction
Cord material: Braided fabric
Warranty: 2 year
Starting at $21.99 per unit. Discounts available for volume purchases.
Available in several colors. Product number #90103-Black, 90103-Red, 90103-Navy, 90103-Sky, 90103-Green.
Education Purchases: Get A Quote
USB Headsets Starting at $31.99 per unit. Product number #90119.
ThinkWrite also has splitters for desktop computers.
Plug and play option for $2.99. Product number #90116.